cOUNTing my 5th anniversary

On 22/08/09 its my 5th anniversary with pak anif..as i know he is not types of romantic
person. so i just wish for myself and hope will be together until the end of my life. We'r
fated to be together and knowed each othes. When i fell down, he took my hand to felt up
and when people talk bad on me , he gives me strong to face the fact. Pak anif, he
never tears my heart and he give me his love in vain. I luv pak anif............ Thank's for
everything and what u done to me, cha and liff ..
p/s : harap2 dia ingat laaa anniversary kami..:((
kalau dia x ingat

Comments

Diana Ishak said…
happy anniversarry in advance..:)
ai said…
a'ah..aku pon nk advance..eh! nak ucap in advance..

EPI ANIBERSARI UTK KOWANG BER2..
SEMOGA BAHAGIA HINGGA KE HUJUNG NYAWA K...amin.
Unknown said…
tq kakak2 berdua...suka bangat :))
nadirah said…
happY 5th aNniversary. semoga kekal bahagia hingga ke akhir hayat... Pak Anif mesti ingat atau pun dia saje buat2 tak ingat. hahahaha...

Popular posts from this blog

Cara betul pemakaian Desi Damayanti cv Tabita

Desi Damayanti Skincare Merosakkan katanya

Bonia oh Bonia